We may collect several types of information from and about users of our Services, including information by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address, telephone number, and any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”). The legal basis for collecting and processing personal information is as necessary for providing Services or providing information that you have requested.
How We Collect Your Information
We collect your information directly from you when you provide it to us or from third parties you authorize to provide us with information about you.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect may include information that you provide by filling out the contact form on our Site or obtaining our Services or records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us. By filling out the “Contact Us” form on our Website, you consent to the use of your information for that purpose.
How We Use Your Information
We may use information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction. We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To provide Services.
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services, and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or inquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To notify you about changes to our Services.
- For other purposes such as data analysis, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and to evaluate and improve our services, products, marketing, and your experience.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business, fulfill your orders and provide Services.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it, such as providing Services.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
Third Party Websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Services that link to the sites and services of our partners, clients and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Services. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Services, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.