Punch above your weight.
We are empowered and driven to challenge ourselves, try new things, and step out of our comfort zones.
Invent a bold future.
We are catalysts for change, pursuing to inspire and provoke ambitious ideas that push the boundaries of what has been done before.
Keep it real.
We openly share our thoughts, feelings, and expectations—with clients, with our teammates, and with ourselves.
Collaborate as partners.
We believe our best work is achieved when we work closely as partners and advocates, learning from others and checking ego at the door.
Explore the why.
We start with questions and curiosity, seeking to discover the opportunities and define the insights that drive effective creative.
Strategic design with purpose.
We deliver purposeful, intentional design, analyzing experiences and business challenges holistically to solve real, impactful problems.
We are looking for an
WHO WE NEED:
ZoCo is looking for a process-oriented Account Manager with meticulous attention to detail who can always keep a clear view of the big picture. Our ideal candidate is committed to efficiency and can juggle several projects, clients, and teammates while being capable of managing various—sometimes conflicting—priorities with constantly evolving requirements. We value our relationships, and our Account Manager will excel as the main point of contact between clients and the team, intuitively knowing when a perfectly crafted email is ideal versus when to pick up the phone or meet in person. A natural leader, this team member must be comfortable quarterbacking all deliverables, deadlines, and moving pieces, bringing order to chaos. We value those individuals who demand a lot of themselves, and are comfortable demanding the same out of their team.
- 4-year degree
- 2–5+ years agency experience is required
- 1–3 years of digital experience is required
- Knowledge and background in creative services required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and highly thorough
- Proactive and improvement-oriented
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
You are driven, articulate and confident. You’re a strong networker, can build new relationships and nurture existing ones. You can insert yourself in the client’s shoes, understand their industry and the hurdles they face, and provide meaningful insights and value-driven solutions. As the client’s main contact you provide excellent customer service but also manage scope creep. You have excellent writing, proofreading skills and a very thorough attention to detail. You are process-oriented. You are always ready and able to roll up your sleeves and insert yourself in areas you can add value.
- Create and nurture meaningful client relationships
- Identify future needs where ZoCo can add value to clients’ businesses
- Assist with business development by crafting project briefs and proposals
- Identify scope of work and develop project estimates and timelines
- Collaborate on resource allocation of the design team within the studio
- Outline, articulate, and manage all the aspects, processes, and deliverables of a project within the terms of a statement of work, and make sure projects are executed on time and to the highest standard
- Manage all communication with the client from the beginning of the sales funnel to final delivery of the project
- Interpret objectives and clearly communicate to the client and team, thoroughly documenting all pertinent details, decisions, and responsibilities
- Prepare and lead internal team meetings, client sales pitches, project kickoff meetings, strategy sessions or status update meetings
- Assist with preparing client presentations
- Manage partners, vendors, and expenses for the accounts you manage
- Collaborate with accounting to ensure accurate and timely client billings
- Proof deliverables and assist with copywriting
Think you can hang? We’d love to hear from you. For consideration please share your information with us at: [email protected].
WHO WE NEED:
As we grow and expand (aka conquer the world) there will be times that we need an extra set of hands to help us with our day-to-day. This could be you! And though we cannot promise it, several of our contractors have turned into full-time teammates as we realize we cannot live without one another. So if you are looking to freelance please get in touch. If we don’t have an immediate need, we often have friends at other agencies ask for references and we’d be happy to pass your name along if we think it would be a good fit.
Experience as a lead designer on select projects
Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
Excels in UI/UX design (experience required)
Development experience is not required
Print Design & Production
Web & Digital Design
Motion Graphics (preferred)
For consideration, please send a LinkedIn address and portfolio via email to Lacey Picazo, [email protected]. Online portfolio sites or links to dropbox are encouraged.
We welcome conceptual and strategic thinkers who are passionate about design, disciplined, and self-motivated—those who have great vision for both their future and for the future of ZoCo. You must be comfortable in a small company culture where everyone wears many hats, be able to work on your toes, and be open to new creative possibilities as we all evolve together. At ZoCo, you will have the opportunity to collaborate on creative programs that span industries and design skill sets. Your impact here will be great.
If you feel you have the talent, the drive and the right attitude, we would love to hear from you. Send us a cover letter, resume and a portfolio for consideration. Online portfolio sites work best but links to dropbox are also accepted. We may ask to meet you in person once we’ve reviewed your initial material. We look forward to meeting with you!
A little more About Us.