ZoCo is looking for a contract-to-hire UI Designer for a period 4–8 weeks working 20–40 hours in the Grandview office per week.
Our ideal candidate takes immense pride in their work, but can handle feedback from clients and work under fast-paced timelines without sacrificing quality. They have the ability to make thorough and thoughtful design decisions that consider both user and client needs. They can work autonomously, while also being a team player who works well with others and is able to articulate their design choices. They will work closely with our account team but are also detail-oriented, and are able to set timelines for their tasks and meet them.
For this contract, a strong digital portfolio with a focus on user experience design will be most important for selection. Ideal candidates will be able to showcase a strong understanding of user-centered digital design practices. While this contract is for a limited timeframe, the role could expand into a full-time position.
- 4-year degree
- 2+ years of agency experience is preferred
- Proven experience excelling in UI design required
- Proven experience excelling in UX design preferred
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills are required
- Strong understanding and previous experience working with Sketch is preferred
- Supports the team as we conduct user-centered research
- Translates research themes into easy to understand design concepts
- Develops user stories, wireframes, and prototypes based on user needs
- Supports in defining digital architecture through site maps, information architecture, content requirements, and navigation
- Creates thoughtful and attractive designs ready for implementation
- Regularly presents and shares design decisions and conceptual direction with internal teams and the client
- Works closely with development partners to align on feasibility and development limitations
- Collaborates with the ZoCo team and provides thoughtful feedback and discussion
Think you can hang? We’d love to hear from you. Share your information with us at: [email protected]